If you are interested in having a ceremony performed by Judge Leamon, please call in advance to schedule an appointment.  Generally, weddings are performed at the courthouse during normal business hours.  You will be required to bring the following items:

  1. Marriage License – You must obtain a marriage license at the City of West Wendover Clerk's Office. Their office is located next to the Court Clerk's Office at 1111 N. Gene L. Jones Way, West Wendover NV 89883. For marriage license requirements, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (775) 664-3081.
  2. Marriage Certificate – When you receive a marriage license from the City Clerk’s Office, you will be given an Original Marriage Certificate and a Copy of the Marriage Certificate.  Both Certificates will be filled out by the Court Clerk, one will be filed with the County Clerk’s office and one will be given back to you for your records.
  3. $75 Filing Fee – The filing fee can be paid in cash, check or credit card.


Carlin Justice Court & Municipal Court

Elko Justice Court & Municipal Court

Family Court

Wells Justice Court & Municipal Court

Eastline Justice Court & West Wendover Municipal Court

District Court Dept. I

District Court Dept. II

District Court Dept. III

You are here: Home Weddings