Interpreter Request

The West Wendover Courts are committed to providing language access services. Interpreter services are free.

If you need an interpreter for a courtroom proceeding, please request one prior to your court date. While the court will make every effort to locate an interpreter for the date and time of your hearing, it cannot guarantee that one will be immediately available. 

To request an interpreter, please call the Court Clerk's Office at (775) 664-2305 or send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Carlin Justice Court & Municipal Court

Elko Justice Court & Municipal Court

Family Court

Wells Justice Court & Municipal Court

Eastline Justice Court & West Wendover Municipal Court

District Court Dept. I

District Court Dept. II

District Court Dept. III

You are here: Home Interpreter Request